Wakefield College News

What brings a smile to your face? Could you capture it in a photograph for our competition?

What brings a smile to your face? Could you capture it in a photograph for our competition?

by Jo Talbot-Paterson -
Number of replies: 0

Photography competition

We want to create a wall of positive pictures on our college social media and on a physical wall in the college of things that makes people happy to brighten up the end of 2020.

All you need to do is take a photo of what makes you happy (we don’t need to include your name when adding the picture to social media or the wall if you don’t want) and email it to j.talbot-paterson@wakefield.ac.uk by Friday 11th December 2020.

There is a £20 prize voucher for the best student photo and the best staff photo from the place of your choice (excluding alcohol and gambling products and any other products deemed inappropriate for a college competition).

Lots of things make different people happy! Animals, friends, your favourite food, family, music, book, something funny, love kindness, where you sleep and so on.

My husband draws funny pictures on my sandwich foil each day. This makes me smile every lunchtime. It doesn’t matter how simple it is, it’s just what makes you happy.

Any questions please email Jo Talbot-Paterson